This isn't an easy yes or no answer. The PA equipment at KCC is primarily for the Music Technology Departments use in supporting classes and events. On occasion we do loan it out for Trinity Laban Projects, but it would depend on the scale of the project, the equipment required and the dates. We also only loan equipment to students/staff who have been trained in it's use or who we feel confident enough in their technical abilities to loan it.

As with all loans the borrower will need to sign for the equipment to say they will take full responsibility for it and that any loss or damage will be charged back to them. To request a PA loan please get in contact with the Music Technology Technician ( with the Dates, Equipment and event details.