Default solution folder, feel free to edit or delete it.

How do I book Equipment?
To book AV equipment at KCC (listed in the Loanable Equipment section) please get in contact with the Music Technology Technician (avsupport.music@trinity...
Mon, 10 Oct, 2016 at 10:52 AM
When is the Keyboard Lab Open?
The keyboard lab is open for student use during proctored sessions. These sessions get scheduled at the start of each year and where possible will remai...
Wed, 19 Sep, 2018 at 2:42 PM
Where can I borrow an Audio/Video recorder?
There are four Zoom Q3 video cameras available for loan from Room Bookings. We also have a number audio only Zoom H2n's in the Music Technology offic...
Mon, 10 Oct, 2016 at 10:53 AM
Can I borrow PA?
This isn't an easy yes or no answer. The PA equipment at KCC is primarily for the Music Technology Departments use in supporting classes and events. ...
Mon, 10 Oct, 2016 at 10:54 AM
Can I borrow a Guitar Lead?
The short answer to this one is NO. Although we do stock 1/4 jack leads within the department, these are specifically part of the PA stock so aren...
Mon, 10 Oct, 2016 at 10:55 AM
How should I coil an XLR Lead?
Ever wondered why your XLR leads end up so tangled, full of kinks and knots? It's probably to do with how they are being coiled. As part of a new serie...
Mon, 22 Oct, 2018 at 9:55 AM